Bridge Loan Solutions
Learn More About Bridge Loan Solutions
If you or a loved one require senior care now, but long-term funding is not yet available, a Bridge Loan can help cover your short-term costs. A Bridge Loan is a financial bridge, allowing you to pay for senior care now until permanent funding is arranged.
- Use your Bridge Loan to pay for all community charges, fees, and more
- Your Bridge Loan will allow you to move into your
community of choice immediately
- Bridge Loan Funds are available in as little as 24 hours
- A Bridge Loan application is simple and free
- Our resources will customize the loan to your unique needs and financial situation
Long-term financial solutions such as a home sale, VA pension benefits, or Long-term Insurance can take months or even longer before funds are available. Families use Bridge Loans as a fast and economical way to ease this transition period. A typical Bridge Loan period is up to 12 months, but can be longer if needed
This is a short-term loan to help you cover costs to make the move into your senior living of choice. It also allows you the time to determine the resource available to you or your loved one.
- Simple application, fast funding
- Interest-only payments
- No upfront or out of pocket expenses
How DOES A BRIDGE LOAN WORK?
A Bridge Loan helps you pay for senior care quickly and simply.
- A Bridge Loan’s interest rate is typically much lower than other lines of credit, such as a credit card
- During the loan, you pay only the monthly interest charges
- You can pay off the loan at any time without penalty
- A Bridge Loan can allow for multiple borrowers
- Short-term and long-term options available to suit your needs
WHO IS A BRIDGE LOAN FOR?
A Bridge Loan is designed to give every family peace of mind.
- If you or a loved one require senior care now, but long-term funding is not yet available, a Bridge Loan can help cover your short-term costs
- Long-term financial solutions such as a home sale, VA pension benefits, or Longterm Insurance can take months or even longer before funds are available. Families use Bridge Loans as a fast and economical way to ease this transition period.
Do you need guidance on ways to pay for your senior living community?
We help you understand your options and ways to maximize resources available to you!
OPTIONS FOR FUNDING YOUR LONG TERM CARE
SHORT TERM BRIDGE LOAN
A short term Bridge Loan is a loan that will allow for you to pay for care now until permanent funding is arranged.
Veterans have benefits available to assist in paying for senior living with potential maximum monthly awards ranging from $1,432 to $2,642.
You can use the proceeds from the sale of your home by listing your home with a senior-focused Realtor®
LONG TERM CARE INSURANCE
If you purchased long term health care insurance we can help you review your policy to determine if it will pay for your community.
Learn about the tax deductions available to you and your family when paying for care in a community.
LIFE INSURANCE CASH VALUE
If you have a life insurance policy, you may be able to transform that policy into a pre-funded financial account that will disburse a monthly benefit stipend to help you pay for long term care needs.
Free up time and alleviate yourself from the overwhelming process of moving. Senior moving specialists are available to help with as much or as little of the work as you’d like!